New Clients Booking
Welcome to the first step in your new curly hair journey!
Being that everyone under the sun has their very own system for categorizing curls - and they don't all align - we've developed our Virgin Haircut & Consult service to ensure that we're all talking the same curly language and getting you started right.
This premium service includes a consult, haircut and a full hair set with detailed education on how to use the DevaCurl or Curly Girl friendly products all in one session with one of our DevaCurl Academy Certified stylists. You will leave with beautiful hair empowered with the knowledge of how to make it look the same on your very own in the comfort of your home.
This service is a minimum of 90 minutes, but if you have tighter curls then plan on 2 hours in the salon to accommodate drying time & extra questions.
Please only book the Virgin Haircut & Consult service and our staff will be in contact with you to confirm your curl type so we can schedule you into a time slot appropriate for your type. All bookings over $25 are subject to a $40 deposit fee that will be applied against the cost of your service.
We have updated our Salon Policies so please read and familiarize yourself with them before you book.
We require you to follow a few very specific instructions for your appointment to go as smoothly as possible. We do all haircuts dry so these requests are vital for giving you the best cut possible for your natural texture.
- Arrive for your appointment with your hair in its natural texture - curly or wavy - rather than straightened.
- Make sure your hair is 100% dry down to the root.
- Ensure your hair is NOT pulled back or stretched out.
- This means NO: ponytails, clips, hats, headbands etc.
- Remove all your knots and tangles from root to tip in the shower with conditioner 24 hours before your appointment.
- Do not try detangling your hair while dry on your way here!
- Note that we are unable to accommodate baby strollers in our salon and unsupervised children under 5 years old at any time. If you choose to leave your child in our waiting area, please ensure you bring headphones for their electronic devices.
See You Soon!