Services & Policies
Virgin Haircut & Consult
For new first-time haircut clients who have never had a service with us: This premium service includes a consult, a haircut and full hair set with detailed education on how to use the curly products. You will leave with beautiful hair empowered with the knowledge of how to make it look the same at home.
Minimum of 90 minutes, plan on 2 hours in the salon to accommodate drying time & extra questions
Vixen Haircut & Set
Includes a consult, a haircut and full set for clients that have had either a “ellënoire Wet to Set” or a "Virgin Haircut”.
Minimum of 90 minutes, plan on 2 hours in the salon to accommodate drying time & extra questions.
A quick trim for regular clients who have already had a "Cut & Set" and just need a quick clean up in between haircuts to keep the hair looking it’s best. Only available within 16 weeks/4 months of a "Cut & Set".
Approximately 15 minutes.
The ellënoire Wet to Set
We wash, dry and style your hair so you'll learn hands on how to use the products. You will leave with beautiful hair empowered with the knowledge of how to make it look the same at home. Some clients will book the “Wet to Set” when they want their hair to be perfect for a special event.
Approximately 60-90 minutes.
The Dry Talk - Free!
A conversation in store or over the phone about how to use curly products effectively, and in some cases a prescription for which items are best for your hair type/issues. This is free, requires no appointment and takes about 10 minutes.
The Full Consult - Free!
A chat with one of our stylists in store to introduce you to our selection of curly products, “Curly Girl” techniques and how to best employ them in your personal routine for your specific curl type.
Approximately 15 minutes.
We also offer haircuts for men, children, full colour services, deep conditioning treatments and occasional visits from guest stylists with varying prices. Please ask when you book for pricing information regarding these services.
For all appointments that involve a detailed cut and/or colour consultation we require you to follow a few instructions for your appointment to go as smoothly as possible. We do all haircuts dry so these requests are vital for giving you the best cut possible for your natural texture.
- Arrive for your appointment with your hair in its natural texture - curly or wavy - rather than straightened
- Make sure your hair is 100% dry down to the root.
- Ensure your hair is not pulled back or stretched out. This means NO: ponytails, clips, hats, headbands etc.
- Remove all your knots and tangles from root to tip in the shower with conditioner 24 hours before your appointment. Do not try detangling your hair while dry on your way here!
- Note that we are unable to accommodate baby strollers in our salon and unsupervised children under 5 years old at any time. If you choose to leave your child in our waiting area, please ensure you bring headphones for their electronic devices.
To book any appointment over $40 we will require a $40 deposit payable by:
- Purchasing this item on our site
- Credit card over the phone
- In person at the salon using cash, credit or debit.
- E-transfer - send to firstname.lastname@example.org & use "curlyhair" as password
- PayPal - send to email@example.com
This amount will be subtracted from your total at the register after your appointment and maybe
refunded if you cancel with 24 or more hours notice (this is at the discretion of the owner).