Hiring Full time Client Services Coordinator
The perfect candidate will have the professionalism and friendliness of a Maitre D or a Hotel Concierge and the ability to juggle clients at the register, ringing phones, have precision in communication with management, clients and other staff. To be successful in this position we seek a person who can roll with the punches with an open mind while remaining calm and professional. This is an eclectic position with an attractive salary and a happy, energetic workplace.
1) "Running the front desk" Cash and credit card handling for our retail store & hair salon, Cash register/ POS skills, greeting clients, preparing coffee for clients,
2) Booking Hair Salon clients for appointments in a natural curly hair specialty salon this require extra attention to detail.
3) Sales of hair and personal care products for both men and women. Simple customization and packaging of personal care products (ie labeling, gift wrapping, adding a few drops of fragrance)
4) Light cleaning duties, retail "facing up" and simple decorating
5) Shipping and receiving, office paperwork & simple website updates will also be necessary.
These are the key points we are looking for, although there may be extra hours available for someone who wants to learn light manufacturing of personal care products.
Ellenoire is an LGTB friendly, nursing friendly, multicultural environment so closed minds need not apply.
Skills and experience desired: minimum of 2 years in experience in one or more of the following: High end retail Sales, Reception, Hotel front desk or busy restaurant hostess or server positions.
Extra notes: Above all what we need is professionalism in both manner and dress, politeness, ability to follow instruction precisely, able to stand and walk for many hours with few breaks and not be shy in communication. The ability to learn the details of and comfortably sell a large number of products in our boutique, learn the details of booking a hair client in a specialty environment, and teach clients how to use products they may not imagine using themselves.
send resume to email@example.com
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $14.00 and up /hour
Hiring Full time Hair Stylists $35-50,000 Per year.
Are you an energetic hairstylist, sick of straightening the curly heads of your clients? Do you want to ditch your flat iron and help clients find a way to their natural, beautiful curls. We are a very busy and unique salon specializing in the care, cutting, and colouring of naturally curly hair. We take our clients off the beaten path by educating them, and using non-traditional techniques, that help them discover the beauty their natural curls hold. You will need to love to earn money, because we are booked months in advance. We need a people-oriented, keen candidate, who will be interested in embracing the special training we will provide once they see the value and benefit of this way of caring for curly hair. Client retention is very high, since clients immediately see results and then trust no other salon to deal with their curls.
- Experience of at least a year in hairdressing/ hair school or apprenticeship
- DevaCurl training an asset.
- We will sponsor your travel to train in DevaCurl techniques after a probationary period.
- If you are intrigued and think you fit the bill, get in touch to see if you match our fun-loving, fast-paced environment then email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org