Badger Tattoo Balm
- 100% Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, and Gluten-Free.
- Soothing aftercare balm with skin-nourishing Tamanu oil and fair trade Coconut oil!
- For use on new or existing tattoos, or on any parched or sensitive skin.
- Lightweight and non-greasy.
- 25% Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA.
- Protects and conditions skin, helping to keep ink looking bold and vibrant.
- No added fragrance—just the subtle aroma of pure and gentle essential oils, plant extracts, and emollient butters.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
- Made in the USA.
Got ink? Keep it conditioned and protected with our soothing and nourishing certified organic tattoo aftercare. Dry skin is the enemy of new or existing body art. Badger’s Tattoo Balm with moisturizing Coconut and Tamanu oil will help keep your skin soft and smooth and your ink bold and vibrant! Pure and gentle essential oils exude a subtle, natural aroma.
Kindness is My Compass™
Behind every tattoo, there’s a story waiting to be told. It can be a reflection of an individual’s struggles or triumphs, or a reminder of a life-changing experience. The commissioned art on our Tattoo Balm depicts a badger, resolute and fearless, keeping ship and crew safe during a perilous storm, knowing that a beautiful sunrise and day lay just beyond the horizon. Kindness is My Compass is one of Badger’s guiding principles, reminding us that we can overcome any challenge or adversity with grace, passion, humility, and love.
Art Imitates Life: A True Tale
In her early 20’s, Badger Rebecca worked on a traditionally rigged sailing vessel that one night became caught in a terrible storm and was struck by lightning hundreds of miles from shore. In the pre-dawn hours, when the storm finally ended, and it was Rebecca’s turn at watch, she clambered onto the deck to find chaos replaced by a calm sea and the stunning vision of a full pulsating aurora borealis dancing in the sky. As the sun rose, dolphins appeared, swimming along the bow of the ship. It was one of the most surreal experiences of her life. “That storm, and what happened afterward, is the reason I fell in love with the sea. It taught me to embrace the journey, to be steadfast, resilient and enjoy life to the fullest, no matter the challenge. The formula and art for our tattoo balm represent both the physical and metaphysical journey we embark upon every day in our quest to feel protected, soothed, centered, and at peace. ”